- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst forMen Ambition Sock is the perfect fit for men who are frequently standing and sitting throughout the day. Not only does it help you get the compression you need, but it will blend in seamlessly with any professional attire.
Overall, the top features for the Jobst forMen Ambition Socks are:
- Style: This sock comes in with a classic ribbed design and multiple color options, helping you get a timeless look to match any outfit.
- Comfort: The Jobst forMen Ambition socks come with a balance of high-quality cotton and soft yarns to ensure long-lasting comfort and easy donning.
- Effective: Besides being comfortable, these socks also ensure you receive the compression that you need throughout the day.
Other features for this sock include:
- Moisture Management: Helps to keep feet dry
- Cotton: Natural wearing comfort
- Odor Control: Helps to keep feet fresh
Overall, this sock is best for:
- Business and Casual Attire
- Chronic Venous Disease
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Heavy & Swollen Legs
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: