- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst SoSoft Knee Highs offer superior comfort while being extra soft and easy to don. They are available in two different designs to match your outfit and style.
- Effective moisture wicking
- Wide band below the knee holds the socks comfortably in place
- Smooth flat toe seam
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: