- Best For
- Sizing Chart
The Caresia Foot is a medical grade compression boot that simplifies complex, multi-layered compression bandaging protocols for the management of lymphedema. Its garment design promotes lymphatic flow and increases therapeutic results, and no additional padding or foam pads are required. The Caresia is also engineered for use during the active phase of lymphedema therapy.
Overall, the key features for the Caresia Foot are:
- Addresses swelling and discomfort in the foot
- Closed toe style provides full coverage of the foot
- Sold individually
- Lymphedema in the foot and ankle
- Swelling and inflammation in the foot and ankle
- Post-surgical or post-traumatic swelling in the foot and ankle
- Chronic venous insufficiency in the foot and ankle
- Plantar fasciitis
- Diabetic foot
- Poor foot circulation
- Discomfort and reduced mobility due to chronic foot conditions.