- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Jobst forMen Casual Sock is the perfect sock for men who are on-the-go. It comes with superior moisture-wicking fabrics and a reinforced heel, the perfect combination for keeping you comfortable throughout the day.
These socks also comes in a variety of sizes and colors to fit you perfectly and blend in with any outfit.
Here are some of the features for the Jobst forMen Casual Sock:
- Style: This sock sports a ribbed design which gives you the timeless, professional look you want while giving you the compression you need.
- Comfort: The sock features a non-constricting band which helps keep your socks up without pinching
- Odor Control: Even during those long days at the office, the microfibers and special odor-fighting formula, help wick moisture away and keep your socks odor free
Wool: The wool fibers promote softness and keep you comfortable throughout the day.
Overall, these socks are best for:
- Informal or Casual Attire
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Heavy & Swollen Legs
- Chronic Venous Disease
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: