- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst Bella Lite Glove is one of the best in its class since it was designed to provide effective compression and all-day comfort. The soft and lightweight fabric makes it comfortable to wear on an everyday basis while also helping to provide effective containment.
The glove also comes in a variety of sizes and compression levels to fit a broad range of hands.
The features of this gauntlet include:
- Breathable: Open-loop knitting structure promotes high degree of air permeability
- Both Hands: Usable on either the left or right hand
- Soft Material: Features a soft to the touch fabric
Overall, this glove is best for:
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!