- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Juzo Night is the perfect armsleeve for nighttime lymphedema maintenance. Its lightweight and comfortable design is easy to put on and the cooling material wicks away moisture and reduces sweating for a more restful sleep. Plus, its foam channels and thumb guard help promote lymphatic drainage and prevent edema from shifting.
Features of the Juzo Night includes:
- Removable fasteners make it easy to put on & off
- Cooling material wicks moisture and reduces sweating
- Foam channels help promote lymphatic drainage
- The thumb guard keeps edema from shifting
- Anatomical Angle prevents bunching and irritation
- Includes optional outer sleeve for smooth, soft finish ideal for rest and sleeping
Overall, the Juzo Night garment is best for:
- Mild to severe lymphedema
- Mild to severe lipo-lymphedema
To measure for compression arm sleeves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest point (right above the small wrist bone)
2. Measure Your Forearm: Next, you'll measure your forearm at its fullest part which should be right by your elbow.
3. Measure Your Bicep: Then, you'll measure your bicep at its fullest point which should be halfway between your armpit and elbow. If there's extra skin here, gather it as much as possible while measuring.
4. Measure the Length: Finally, you'll measure the length of your arm from your wrist to your armpit.
After you get these measurements, you'll use the sizing chart on the page to see which size is best for you. If you need help determining your size or ordering, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766, and we'd be more than happy to help!