- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Mediven Active Athletic Knee High Socks provide superior performance for active individuals. Designed for men and women, these socks boast Clima-Comfort technology to regulate moisture and temperature as well as Zinc for antifungal protection. With firm 20-30 mmHg compression, your legs remain energized during and after physical activity. For a thicker, more cushioned athletic sock, Mediven Active Athletic Knee High Socks are perfect.
The features of this stocking include:
- Cushioned foot profile with padding to stabilize and deliver a secure fit in nearly all footwear
- Performance - compression provides more energy, better performance and faster recovery
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort technology releases moisture for temperature control
- The addition of Zinc provides antifungal protection and odor regulation
Overall, these stockings are best for:
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: