- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Mediven Comfort Armsleeve provides a luxuriously soft touch, while promising the functional compression you expect from Medi. Designed with modern fashion in mind, the comfort arm sleeve is available in subtle, fashionable colors that you love. Equipped with a smooth seamless wrist, patients can experience full range of motion for lasting comfort.
The features of this armsleeve include:
- Very soft material
- Opaque fabric
- Smooth, seamless wrist
- Antimicrobial fabric
- Micro-dot silicone top band
To measure for compression arm sleeves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest point (right above the small wrist bone)
2. Measure Your Forearm: Next, you'll measure your forearm at its fullest part which should be right by your elbow.
3. Measure Your Bicep: Then, you'll measure your bicep at its fullest point which should be halfway between your armpit and elbow. If there's extra skin here, gather it as much as possible while measuring.
4. Measure the Length: Finally, you'll measure the length of your arm from your wrist to your armpit.
After you get these measurements, you'll use the sizing chart on the page to see which size is best for you. If you need help determining your size or ordering, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766, and we'd be more than happy to help!