- BEST FOR (15-20 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Mediven Women's Comfort Vitality feature a soft, luxurious fabric that is easy to don for all day and night wear. The new mediGrip top band gives the added security that the stocking will hold and deliver graduated compression where it is needed throughout the day. These knee highs feature mild 15-20 mmHg compression that is perfect for everyday wear. The stylish herringbone-ribbed pattern and color look like everyday hose but with the extra benefits of medical compression. Only you will know this is compression!
- Herringbone-ribbed design for a classic look at work or after work
- Luxury and style without sacrificing the medical accuracy you expect from medi
- Clima Fresh system inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
- Clima Comfort system combined with lanolin keeps you naturally dry and refreshed
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: Comfort Vitality
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 77% Nylon (Polyamide) / 23% Spandex (Elasthane) / LATEX-FREE
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: