- BEST FOR (30-40 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Mediven for Men Classic Knee Highs are the perfect everyday compression sock. Made with a classic design that complements business and casual wear and 30-40 mmHg medical graduated compression for the compression benefits you need. Includes a soft, smooth, stylish and durable fabric with medi's new skin-conditioning Lanolin infused bio-textiles for all-day comfort.
- Classic dress sock design
- Soft, extra-wide cuff for all day wearing comfort
- Unparalleled softness with Lanolin infused bio-textile
- Left and right foot designs for utmost comfort
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: For Men Classic
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: