- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Mediven Mondi Esprit Armsleeves are flat knit constructed for excellent containment of lymphedema. The Mediven Mondi Esprit Armsleeve is ideal for patients with skin issues such as infections, burns and sensitive skin.
The integrated ClimaFresh and ClimaComfort features provide excellent moisture management and anti-bacterial properties. The sleeve also provides great containment for lymphedema with a smooth, comfortable feel and integrated silicone top band for all day wear.
- Strong material for all-day support.
- Soft finish with micro-massage.
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control.
- ClimaFresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric.
- Combination of both elastic & inelastic properties for serious edema containment.
- Strong, soft elastic mediven material.
- Low elasticity for dynamic compression.
- Moderate Lymphedema
- Moderate Lipedema
To measure for compression arm sleeves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest point (right above the small wrist bone)
2. Measure Your Forearm: Next, you'll measure your forearm at its fullest part which should be right by your elbow.
3. Measure Your Bicep: Then, you'll measure your bicep at its fullest point which should be halfway between your armpit and elbow. If there's extra skin here, gather it as much as possible while measuring.
4. Measure the Length: Finally, you'll measure the length of your arm from your wrist to your armpit.
After you get these measurements, you'll use the sizing chart on the page to see which size is best for you. If you need help determining your size or ordering, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766, and we'd be more than happy to help!