- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst Bella Strong Gauntlet is designed to provide effective compression therapy for lymphedema. The soft and lightweight fabric makes it comfortable to wear on an everyday basis while also helping to provide effective containment.
The gauntlet also comes in a variety of sizes, colors and compression to fit a broad range of hands.
The features of this sleeve include:
- Breathable: Open-loop knitting structure promotes high degree of air permeability
- Strong Hold: High edema containment
- Durable: The garment is made from durable material, making it perfect for long-term use
Overall, this gauntlet is best for:
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!