- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst Casual Pattern Socks feature an attractive design and unique knitting which leaves fewer pressure marks than other socks. Additionally, this compression sock features a soft, breathable fabric that provides the all-day comfort that you need.
With its unique designs and sock-like appearance, the Jobst Casual Pattern socks can easily match your style and blend in seamlessly with your outfits.
The features for these socks include:
- Cotton Fabric: Providing natural, all-day comfort
- Soft: Material that is soft to the touch
- Breathable: Open-loop knitting structure promotes high-degree of air permeability
Overall, these stockings are best for:
- Chronic Venous Disease
- Heavy & Swollen Legs
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: