- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst forMen Knee-Highs provide effective leg therapy in a stylish dress sock design. The soft fabric makes it comfortable to wear on a day-to-day basis, and the lightweight fabric and smooth finish complement business attire and more casual apparel.
Available in a variety of colors and sizes for a perfect fit.
The features for these socks include:
- Moisture Management: Effective moisture wicking helps to keep feet dry
- Durable: Made from durable microfine fabric with a reinforced heel
Odor Control: Activated carbon fibers help to keep feet fresh
Overall, these socks are best for:
- Business or Casual Attire
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Heavy & Swollen Legs
- Chronic Venous Disease
To measure for compression pantyhose/waist-high stockings and thigh-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure Your Thigh: After, you'll need to measure the thickest part of your thigh (just below your buttocks).
4. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the floor to the bottom of your buttocks.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: