- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Soft, durable and easy to don, the Jobst Opaque Knee-Highs will give you exceptional, comfortable leg therapy. The refined opacity of the Jobst Opaque stockings helps to discreetly hide blemishes while the effective moisture management makes it perfect for everyday use.
This Jobst Opaque compression stocking is made with new SoftFit™ technology which consists of a silicone yarn knitted into the top seam of the stocking. This not only helps prevent sliding, but it also is designed to prevent the stocking from binding or cutting into the legs at the top band.
Additionally, these stockings are available in a variety of colors and sizes to perfectly fit you and your wardrobe.
The features for this stocking include:
- Concealing: Covers small imperfections
- Moisture Management: Helps to keep feet dry
- Soft Touch: Material that is soft to the touch
Overall, this stocking is best for:
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Heavy & Swollen Legs
- Chronic Venous Disease
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: