- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Jobst Ultrasheer provides the lightweight, sheer feel that you want while still providing the effective therapy that you need. This compression stocking is the most sheer stocking in its class, and it comes in a variety of colors, giving you the fashionable sheer look that you’re looking for.
This Jobst Ultrasheer compression stocking is made with new SoftFit™ technology which consists of a silicone yarn knitted into the top seam of the stocking. This not only helps prevent sliding, but it also is designed to prevent the stocking from binding or cutting into the legs at the top band.
Overall, some of the highlights of the Jobst Ultrasheer include:
- Durability: The Ultrasheer is produced with double-covered yarn and is highly elastic, making it perfect for long-term use.
- Stylish: These stockings sport the sheer, lightweight look that you want in a variety of colors, perfect for matching any outfit in your wardrobe.
- Comfort: The Jobst Ultrasheer has a reinforced heel and a seamless knit to provide all-day comfort.
Other features of this stocking include:
- Shimmering appearance for a glossy look
- Transparent sheerness for beautiful legs
- Open loop knitting structure promotes breathability
Overall, this stocking is best for:
- Spider Veins
- Varicose Veins
- Heavy & Swollen Legs
- Chronic Venous Disease
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: