- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Juzo Basic Pantyhose offer the comfort and compression you need at an affordable price. This product features a superior two-way stretch fabric that will provide compression discretely and with style.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Basic Pantyhose Juzo Basic Pantyhose (20-30 mmHg) are:
- Two-way stretch elasticity
- Machine wash and dry
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Mild to moderate varicose veins
- Mild to moderate swelling or edema in the legs
- Mild to moderate leg fatigue or heaviness
- Prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) during long periods of sitting or standing, especially for people with risk factors such as obesity, pregnancy, or a history of DVT
- Relief of symptoms associated with mild to moderate lymphedema or venous insufficiency
- Post-sclerotherapy and other vein procedures to help maintain treatment results
- Travel-related leg discomfort or swelling (e.g., on long flights)
To measure for compression pantyhose/waist-high stockings and thigh-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure Your Thigh: After, you'll need to measure the thickest part of your thigh (just below your buttocks).
4. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the floor to the bottom of your buttocks.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: