- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Juzo Basic Thigh-Highs offer the comfort and compression you need at an affordable price. This product features a superior two-way stretch fabric that will provide compression discretely and with style.
These stockings also come with a silicone border which helps keep the stocking in place and prevent the top from curling.
Overall, some of the highlights of these stockings are:
- Two-way stretch elasticity
- Machine wash and dry
- Perfect for everyday wear
These stockings are best for:
- Varicose and Spider Veins
- Varices in Pregnancy
- Pre- and Post-Vein Procedure
- Mild Edema/Swelling
- Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (Pain or Swelling after DVT)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (Poor Circulation)
To measure for compression pantyhose/waist-high stockings and thigh-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure Your Thigh: After, you'll need to measure the thickest part of your thigh (just below your buttocks).
4. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the floor to the bottom of your buttocks.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: