- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Juzo Expert Glove offers a dense knit and seamed flat knit design to effectively reduce swelling and maintain treatment efficacy on the limb. Its 20-30 mmHg strength provides a reliable decrease in swelling over time.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Expert Glove (20-30 mmHg) are:
- Extremely comfortable
- Latex free
- Plenty of color and sizing options
- Machine wash and dry
- Flat and non-irritating seam
- Mild to moderate lymphedema of the hand and fingers
- Mild to moderate swelling of the hand and fingers
- Mild to moderate venous insufficiency
- Prevention of lymphedema following breast cancer surgery or other procedures
- Management of symptoms related to pregnancy-related swelling or varicose veins in the hand and fingers
- Post-traumatic edema
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!