- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Juzo Soft Seamless Glove provides comfortable and dependable relief from mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema. Its lightweight material and seamless design provide a smooth and discreet fit while delivering 15-20 mmHg of compression. Perfect for daily wear, these gloves keep your hands comfortable while providing therapeutic relief.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Soft Seamless Glove (15-20 mmHg) are:
- Pressure minimized finger and top borders to prevent constrictions and pressure points
- 3D Comfort Zone in the thumb webbing is non creasing and provides optimal movement
- Longitudinal structure for ease of donning
- Ribbed palm to increase durability and grip
- Mild to moderate lymphedema of the hand
- Mild to moderate swelling of the hand
- Mild to moderate venous insufficiency
- Prevention of lymphedema following breast cancer surgery or other procedures
- Management of symptoms related to pregnancy-related swelling or varicose veins in the hand
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!