- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Juzo Naturally Sheer Pantyhose offer a premium level of comfort which make them ideal for everyday wear. These pantyhose are made from a sheer, yet durable fabric which provides the compression you need while appealing to your sense of fashion, easily complementing your lifestyle and your wardrobe.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Naturally Sheer Pantyhose (15-20 mmHg) are:
- Sheer fashion
- Improved comfort & donning
- Available in all trend colors
- Open or closed toe available
- Machine wash and dry
- Mild to moderate varicose veins
- Mild swelling or edema in the legs
- Mild leg fatigue or heaviness
- Prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) during long periods of sitting or standing
- Relief of symptoms associated with mild lymphedema or venous insufficiency
- Post-sclerotherapy and other vein procedures to help maintain treatment results
- Travel-related leg discomfort or swelling (e.g., on long flights)
To measure for compression pantyhose/waist-high stockings and thigh-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure Your Thigh: After, you'll need to measure the thickest part of your thigh (just below your buttocks).
4. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the floor to the bottom of your buttocks.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: