- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
This anatomical gauntlet is made with the softest and lightest material on the market, providing all day comfort and 15-20 mmHg of compression for mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema. With its seamless construction, Juzo Soft Seamless Gauntlet offers superior comfort and therapeutic effectiveness.
Overall, the key features for the JJuzo Soft Seamless Gauntlet (15-20 mmHg) are:
- 3D Comfort Zone in the thumb webbing is non creasing and provides optimal movement
- Longitudinal structure for ease of donning
- Ribbed palm to increase durability and grip
- Mild to moderate lymphedema of the hand and wrist
- Mild to moderate swelling of the hand and wrist
- Mild to moderate venous insufficiency
- Prevention of lymphedema following breast cancer surgery or other procedures
- Management of symptoms related to pregnancy-related swelling or varicose veins in the hand and wrist
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!