- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Juzo Soft Seamless Gauntlet (20-30 mmHg) is expertly designed to optimize comfort and manage mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema. Made with the softest lightweight material, this gauntlet is designed to provide all-day support without compromising comfort.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Soft Seamless Gauntlet (20-30 mmHg) are:
- 3D Comfort Zone in the thumb webbing is non creasing and provides optimal movement
- Longitudinal structure for ease of donning
- Ribbed palm to increase durability and grip
- Lymphedema of the hand and wrist
- Mild to moderate swelling of the hand and wrist
- Mild to moderate venous insufficiency
- Post-traumatic edema
- Post-surgical edema
- Mild to moderate arthritis of the hand and wrist
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!