- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Juzo Soft Seamless Print Series Gauntlet provides premium compression and comfort with an elastic knit and thumb stub. Its range of sizes and patterns allows for perfect coordination with the Juzo Soft Print Series Arm Sleeve. Enjoy unsurpassed style and comfort with this high-quality gauntlet.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Soft Seamless Gauntlet are:
- 3D Comfort Zone in the thumb webbing is non creasing and provides optimal movement
- Longitudinal structure for ease of donning
- Ribbed palm to increase durability and grip
Please Note: Print Series are made to order and usually takes 8 business days to arrive.
- Lymphedema of the hand and wrist
- Mild to moderate swelling of the hand and wrist
- Mild to moderate venous insufficiency
- Post-traumatic edema
- Post-surgical edema
- Mild to moderate arthritis of the hand and wrist
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!