- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Juzo Soft Seamless Print Series Gauntlet provides comfortable, effective gradient compression of 30-40mmHg. The seamless and elastic knit offers superior comfort and flexibility, while the thumb stub ensures optimum fit. Available in a wide range of stylish patterns and sizes, it’s an ideal addition to the Juzo Soft Print Series Arm Sleeve.
Overall, the key features for the Juzo Soft Seamless Gauntlet (30-40 mmHg) - Print Series are:
- 3D Comfort Zone in the thumb webbing is non creasing and provides optimal movement
- Longitudinal structure for ease of donning
- Ribbed palm to increase durability and grip
Please Note: Print Series are made to order and usually takes 8 business days to arrive.
- Moderate to severe lymphedema of the hand and wrist
- Moderate to severe swelling of the hand and wrist
- Moderate to severe venous insufficiency
- Prevention of lymphedema following breast cancer surgery or other procedures
- Management of symptoms related to pregnancy-related swelling or varicose veins in the hand and wrist
To measure for compression gauntlets and gloves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll need to measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest part (right at the wrist bone).
2. Measure Your Palm: Then, you'll need to measure the circumference of your palm across the joints of your four fingers (excluding the thumb).
After getting these two measurements, use the sizing guide to determine which size is the best for you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
We're more than happy to help!