- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Medi Harmony Arm Sleeve is designed with high-quality and comfortable knit fabric to effectively reduce swelling associated with lymphedema. The soft but firm fabric allows for a balanced approach to comfort and edema containment for all day use, making it the perfect choice for everyday wear.
The features of this garment include:
- Innovative fabric with effective containment.
- Ellipses in the crease of the elbow and on the point of the elbow for extra comfort.
- Comfortable top band holds securely.
- Latex free.
- Natural moisturizing properties of Lanolin.
To measure for compression arm sleeves, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Wrist: First, you'll measure the circumference of your wrist at its narrowest point (right above the small wrist bone)
2. Measure Your Forearm: Next, you'll measure your forearm at its fullest part which should be right by your elbow.
3. Measure Your Bicep: Then, you'll measure your bicep at its fullest point which should be halfway between your armpit and elbow. If there's extra skin here, gather it as much as possible while measuring.
4. Measure the Length: Finally, you'll measure the length of your arm from your wrist to your armpit.
After you get these measurements, you'll use the sizing chart on the page to see which size is best for you. If you need help determining your size or ordering, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766, and we'd be more than happy to help!