- Best For (15-20 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Mediven Active Athletic Socks provide performance from the inside out for both men and women and are ideal for active lifestyles. These sport socks are also perfect for those looking for a thicker athletic style sock. Includes Clima-Comfort technology to regulate temperature and Zinc for antifungal and odor regulating benefits. Mild compression keeps your legs feeling energized during and after any activity.
- Cushioned foot profile with padding to stabilize and deliver a secure fit in nearly all footwear
- Performance - compression provides more energy, better performance and faster recovery
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort technology releases moisture for temperature control
- The addition of Zinc provides antifungal protection and odor regulation
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 89% Nylon (Polyamide)/ 11% Spandex (Elasthane)/LATEX-FREE
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: