- BEST FOR: 15-20 MMHG
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Safety in treatment, down to the toes. The only clinically proven medical compression stocking designed for use for patients with chronic venous disease, mild peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and/or diabetes.
The mediven angio was specifically developed for patients with mild to moderate diabetes and Peripheral Arterial Disease. Designed with soft merino wool padding and flat toe seams, the mediven angio protects sensitive areas and bony prominences across the entire foot and ankle, enabling effective and safe vein therapy. This garment is the only medical compression stocking whose safety for use for patients with chronic venous disease and associated mild-to moderate PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) and/or diabetes mellitus has been scientifically investigated and confirmed in a clinical study. It was proven that no skin lesions (for example, pressure marks, constrictions) occurred and that the blood flow in the smallest vessels (= microcirculation including oxygen saturation) remained stable under compression. Includes mild 15-20 mmHg graduated compression.
- Merino-plush padding in the entire foot from the toes up to above the ankle, reduces pressure to prevent lesions
- Extra-long, flat toe-seam gentle cradles the toes, forming an anatomical shape for optimum pressure relief
- Solid ribbed structure with high longitudinal elongation – eases donning and doffing
- Extra-wide cuff ensures a secure hold with even pressure distribution to avoid constriction
- 90°-degree heel, ensures even distribution of the knitted fabric in the heel and instep area
- Two foot lengths available – for an optimum fit and additional toe relief
- Spider Veins
- Minor Leg Swelling
- Achy and/or Fatigued Legs
- Leg Discomfort During Pregnancy
- Minor Varicose Veins
- For Wear After Sclerotherapy
- Occupations with long periods of sitting or standing
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 71% Polyamide, 22% Elastane, 7% Merino Wool
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: