- BEST FOR (20-30 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Mediven Comfort Vitality were designed with a soft, comfortable fabric and stylish design that look like everyday hose but have the extra benefits of medical graduated compression. Easy to don and wear for all day and all night comfort. The new mediGrip top band provides added security that the stockings will hold in place throughout the day and deliver compression right where it is needed most. This pair of knee highs offers 20-30 mmHg compression with a herringbone ribbed pattern so only you will know they are compression.
- Herringbone-ribbed design for a classic look at work or after work
- Luxury and style without sacrificing the medical accuracy you expect from medi
- Clima Fresh system inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
- Clima Comfort system combined with lanolin keeps you naturally dry and refreshed
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
- Heavily, fatigued, aching legs
- Mild edema in lower limbs
- Mild varicose veins with minimal edema
- Mild varicose veins during pregnancy
- Post procedure of small veins
- Prevention or management of DVT
Series: Comfort Vitality
Compression: 20-30 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 77% Nylon (Polyamide) / 23% Spandex (Elasthane) / LATEX-FREE
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: