- BEST FOR (30-40 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Mediven Comfort Vitality Women's Knee Highs were designed to offer easy compression wear. These knee highs feature a soft fabric and stylish herringbone-ribbed pattern that looks like everyday hose but have the added benefit of 30-40 mmHg medical graduated compression. They are easy to don and include the new mediGrip top band that secures them in place throughout the day so you are getting compression right where you need it most. Only you will know they are compression!
- Herringbone-ribbed design for a classic look at work or after work
- Luxury and style without sacrificing the medical accuracy you expect from medi
- Clima Fresh system inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors
- Clima Comfort system combined with lanolin keeps you naturally dry and refreshed
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Series: Comfort Vitality
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
Fabric Content: 71% Nylon (Polyamide) / 29% Spandex (Elasthane) / LATEX-FREE
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: