- BEST FOR (15-20 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Mediven for Men Classic Knee Highs are the perfect compression socks for any man. These socks have a moderate 15-20 mmHg compression level and a modern look that goes well with business or casual attire. Includes a soft, smooth, stylish and durable fabric and medi's new skin-conditioning bio-textiles for ultimate comfort.
- Classic dress sock design
- Soft, extra-wide cuff for all day wearing comfort
- Unparalleled softness with Lanolin infused bio-textile
- Left and right foot designs for utmost comfort
- Clima-Fresh for all-day freshness
- Tired, achy legs
- Occupational swelling or evening edema
- Leg discomfort from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent varicose veins and swelling during pregnancy
- Prevent medical issues for those with risk of vein health issues
- Reduce swelling during travel
- Prevent DVT during travel
Series: for Men Classic
Compression: 15-20 mmHg
Style: Knee High
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: