- BEST FOR (30-40 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Mediven Forte are manufactured from a special heavyweight fabric designed to address the specific needs of vigorous compression therapy. The heavier fabric also offers a more opaque look, helping to conceal blemishes, discolored veins and scarring. They feature extra durability to help resist pilling, friction or fraying and are easy to care and clean. This pair of knee highs includes a popular open toe design for added breathability and 30-40 mmhg medical graduated compression.
- Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veins
- Stout material for maximum all-day support
- Patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control
- ClimaFresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric
- Combination of both elastic & inelastic properties for serious edema containment
- Strongest elastic mediven material available
- Moderate varicose veins with mild to moderate swelling (also during pregnancy)
- Post-procedure of larger veins to maintain treatment success
- Prevention, management and treatment of DVT or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Superficial phlebitis
- Mild lymphedema after decongestant therapy to maintain reduction
- Orthostatic/postural hypotension
- Post-fracture, post-traumatic edema
Compression: 30-40 mmHg
Style: Knee High
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: