- BEST FOR (40-50 MMHG)
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Mediven Forte Knee Highs are designed using a special heavyweight fabric to help address the specific needs of vigorous compression therapy. The heavier fabric also creates an opaque look that helps to hide blemishes, discolored veins and scarring. Featuring extra durability and easy care, they are ideal for daily wear. This pair incorporates a breathable open toe feature and applies 40-50 mmHg medical graduated compression.
- Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veins
- Stout material for maximum all-day support
- Patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control
- ClimaFresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric
- Combination of both elastic & inelastic properties for serious edema containment
- Strongest elastic mediven material available
- Varicose Veins
- Pre & Post Vein procedure
- Edema /swelling mild to moderate
- Venous leg ulcer
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) - all symptoms of circulations issues
Compression: 40-50 mmHg
Style: Knee High
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: