- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Experience the ultimate combination of comfort and style with Sigvaris 832C Women's Patterned Knee-Highs, with durable double-covered inlay yarns for easy on and off. Available in fashionable colors, these sleek and chic socks allow you to stay comfortable and add a hint of flair to your wardrobe.
The features of these stockings include:
- 100% of microfiber sits next to skin for a soft feel
- Fashionable, durable socks for everyday wear
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
Overall, these stockings are best for:
- Management of symptoms related to chronic venous disease
- People who prefer fashionable options
- Long-distance travel
These stockings are made from:
- Nylon: 87%
- Spandex: 13%
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: