- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Sigvaris Soft Opaque Knee-Highs are sleek compression stockings that will blend in perfectly with your professional and everyday wear. These stockings also feature long-lasting microfiber softness and effective compression, making them perfect for all-day use. Additionally, these socks are for moderate and more severe symptoms, and they’re best suited for those with venous disorders, edema, stasis, and skin changes.
Here are the highlights for this sock:
- Long-lasting microfiber softness
- Double-covered inlay yarns allows it to glide on and off
- Blends in with both professional and everyday wear
- Top band prevents the stockings from rolling down
Overall, these stockings are best suited for:
- Management of early stages of chronic venous disease
- Pre- and post-vein treatment with minimal edema
- Individuals who prefer fashionable options
- Long distance travel
The materials for the Soft Opaque stockings include:
- Nylon: 79%
- Spandex: 21%
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: