- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Women’s EverSheer Knee-Highs are compression stockings designed for fashionable sheerness, ideal for either formal or professional wear. These stockings are designed to provide all-day compression and comfort, suiting a wide variety of lifestyles.
Here are the highlights of this stocking:
- Fashionable sheerness for professional or formal wear
- Constructed from double-covered inlay yarns for softness against the skin
- Breathability and moisture management provides added comfort
Overall, the Eversheer stockings are best for:
- Management of early stages of chronic venous disease
- Pre- and post-vein treatment with minimal edema
- Patients who prefer fashionable options
- Ideal for business or dress
The composition of materials for Eversheer stockings is:
- Nylon: 65%
- Spandex: 35%
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: