- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
Experience the ultimate combination of comfort and style with the Sigvaris Sheer Knee-Highs. The innovative double-covered inlay yarns provide a smooth, skin-caressing feel that glides on and off like a dream, while the fashionable sheerness helps you look your best for dress or professional occasions. Ready to experience sheer comfort? Try Sigvaris today!
The features of this stocking include:
- Fashionable for professional and dress wear
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort
- Easily glide on and off
Overall, these stockings are best suited for:
- Management of early stages of chronic venous disease
- Pre- and post-vein treatment with minimal edema
- Patients who prefer fashionable options
- Ideal for business or dress
The materials for this stocking include:
- Nylon: 65%
- Spandex: 35%
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: