- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Women’s EverSheer Pantyhose are compression stockings designed for fashionable sheerness, ideal for either formal or professional wear. These stockings are designed to provide all-day compression and comfort, suiting a wide variety of lifestyles. Additionally, these pantyhose are for moderate and severe symptoms, and are best suited for those with venous disorders, edema, skin changes, and stasis.
Here are the highlights of these stockings:
- Fashionable sheerness for professional or formal wear
- Constructed from double-covered inlay yarns for softness against the skin
- Breathability and moisture management provides added comfort
To measure for compression pantyhose/waist-high stockings and thigh-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure Your Thigh: After, you'll need to measure the thickest part of your thigh (just below your buttocks).
4. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the floor to the bottom of your buttocks.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: