- Best For
- Sizing Chart
- How to Measure
The Sigvaris Essential Cotton Knee-Highs features a soft, cotton fabric which provides all-day comfort and is ideal for people with sensitive skin. Its classic ribbed design and discreet appearance allows it to seamlessly fit with any outfit.
Additionally, this stocking is for moderate and severe symptoms, and its best suited for people with venous disorders, edema, skin changes, and stasis.
Here are the highlights for this sock:
- Supima cotton ensures the all-day comfort and breathability
- Soft, cotton fabric makes it perfect for people with sensitive skin
- Double-covered inlay yarns allow it to easily glide on and off
- Classic ribbed design
Also, the silicone border at the top helps keep the stocking in place and prevents it from curling while being worn.
The Sigvaris Essential Cotton Socks are best for:
- Containment of various types of edema (including venous edema, phlebolymphedema, and early stages of lympedema)
- Ideal for dress or casual shoes
- Ideal for long-distance travel
The Sigvaris Essential Cotton is made of the following materials:
- Nylon: 50%
- Spandex: 25%
- Supima Cotton: 25%
To measure for knee-high compression socks and stockings, please do the following:
1. Measure Your Ankle: First, you'll measure the circumference of your ankle just above the ankle bone.
2. Measure Your Calf: Next, you'll measure the fullest part of your calf.
3. Measure the Length: To get the length measurement, you'll need to measure from the bottom of your foot to the bend in your knee.
After getting these measurements, use the sizing chart provided to determine the proper size for you. If you need help, please give us a call at (866) 945-4766 or chat with us online.
To see a visual demonstration of the measuring process, see the video below: